MAKE SURE YOU SELECT PROPER ENDER 5 OR ENDER 5 PRO
THIS DOES NOT FIT THE ENDER 5 S1
** WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ORDERING ERRORS **
The Ender 5 is a decent machine with one major flaw, in my humble opinion! The Bed sags on the front side because it is unsupported by a leadscrew/rods. Also, during printing, this causes shaking and surface issues in the print depending on speed and movements.
This kit includes:
- Dual Z Carriage Plate designed here at Ender Extender
- 2x 10mm smooth rods (370mm)
- 2x bearing blocks for smooth rods
- 1x flange bearing for lead screw
- 1 lead screws/nut (Usually T8*4, two start, depends on your printer), 360mm
- 2x 2GT 20 tooth pulleys
- 1 GT2-2mm pitch 6mm width closed loop belt (752mm)
- Machined aluminum mounting brackets
- Miscellaneous hardware
This kit does not requiring changing firmware or E steps for the Z axis.
You should confirm what kind of lead screw your printer has. If you have questions, take a picture of the very end of it and send it to us at email@example.com and we'll let you know. Look at the end of the lead screw on your printer. You will see four or two distinct starting points.
** PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR LEAD SCREW TYPE IN YOUR ORDER NOTES**
Ender 5 Pro uses 2mm pitch, 4mm lead, two start lead screw.
Ender 5 uses 2mm pitch, 8mm lead, four start lead screw.
Note: Not intended for Ender 5 Plus; not necessary anyway since it already has dual lead screws.