- Firmware available for all Ender Extender sizes with and without BL-Touch.
- Performance has been significantly improved with the LPC1768 series Cortex-M3 main control chip with 32-bit main frequency and 120 MHz ARM level
- Using dedicated M6130 power chip, support 12-24V power input;
- The SPI and UART work mode controlled by the TMC driver, which also has the DIAG pin, which eliminates the need for a complex wiring process and can be used by simply pulling the jumper cap off.
- Double Z-axis interface, which eliminates problems with the external drive expansion module.
- Includes 2 TMC2209 (X/Y) driver modules and three A4988 (Z1/Z2/Extruder)
(Description copied from Amazon listing)
Consult BigTreeTech Github page for installation and wiring instructions.
No returns or exchanges on electronics components.